SLIDER

Copenhagen, Denmark - April 2016

I'd been to Copenhagen a couple of years before this visit with Simon and absolutely loved always thought about how much Chloe and Laura would really enjoy it so we'd planned to go for awhile.

Copenhagen is perfect for girls going away, it's full of the best brunch locations and amazing shops. We stayed in the Vesterbro area which is near the meat packing area I stayed before so I knew it would be good. I fell in love with our apartment over Airbnb so I couldn't wait to stay there. The area during the day is full of great lunch spots and in the evening there are loads of great places to go out, Jolene's was a particular favourite!

We loved the Botanical Gardens and spent hours wondering around looking at all the plants and finished of the trips with the best espresso martini I've ever had!

No comments

Post a Comment

© AWAY WE GO • Theme by Maira G.