SLIDER

New York, America - December 2015

We went to New York for my birthday! We stayed for 10 days so we were there from just after Christmas to the New Year which was amazing. I've never been to New York in the Winter before and I was really keen to see it when it was Christmasy.
As soon as we landed we went to go and see the Brooklyn Nets play basket ball which was brilliant as I've never been to an event like that before. We stayed in the Lower East side for 5 days over my birthday, it was great to have a base in Manhattan and we walked all over. On my actual birthday we walked to the Meat Packing District and too a journey across the whole of the High Line.
After the 5 days we moved over to Williamsburg where Simon's friend Josh and his girlfriend Kim live and stayed there over new year and explored Brooklyn.

No comments

Post a Comment

© AWAY WE GO • Theme by Maira G.